Physiotherapy for ICBC Claims in Surrey
If you have had a motor vehicle accident (MVA), no worries! You can trust our services. Here are some reasons why you should choose our office to help you get better:
We can fully bill ICBC for your physiotherapy in Surrey if you see us with a valid claim number and within 12 weeks of the date of your accident; the fee is fully billed to ICBC, i.e., no out-of-pocket expense to the patient.
- Grant Gibson and his associates believe in core values when it comes to helping you recover from your MVA.
- Wide range of treatment approaches.
- On-site gym – our office was the first in Surrey to have an on-site gym.
- Our team of therapists has experience in MVA-related injuries
- Our approach to post-MVA rehab.
- The sooner you start treatment, the better your results.
- For soft tissue injuries, the more often you attend (ideally 3 times a week in the acute phase), the faster you will feel better.
- A thorough assessment of the injury leads to an effective treatment plan, individual recommendations for which approach to start with, and how this will evolve as you get better.
- We want you to share your treatment goals with us. What does your return to your pre-MVA status look like? Do you want to walk your dog, go back to work, or return to participating in competitive sports? We will help you make it happen!
- If and when an Active Rehab program is appropriate for you, we can provide that. Grants office again has core values on this matter.
- Our responsibility is to you, our patient.
- Your physio knows you best and has worked with you since the beginning; who will discuss, develop, and implement any Active plan.
- We will never have an aide or assistant working with you.
- At the end of a successful Active Program, you should be returning to work, and your social and leisure activities.
- You will be able to take your program developed for you and continue it either at home or at the community gym –whichever is the best option for you.
- Communication as per your wishes with any parties involved.
- We want to work with you and your doctor to help you. Let us know before you see your doctor, and we will provide you with a progress note.
New ICBC Changes to Have a Better and Effective Treatment
Here are some legislative changes for physiotherapy ICBC claims that are in effect for the people of Surrey and British Columbia:
New Approved Services
Any claims with the start date of April 1, 2019 or later will no longer require your family physician to refer you. People now have access to more services. All you have to do is visit our clinic with your claim number and begin receiving a range of services like:
Zero User Fees Charges
You will not be charged any user fees. This change includes even those claims which were registered before April 1, 2019.
As soon as you receive your claim number, you must initiate your treatment. This is to take full advantage of all the different rehabilitation services. A claimant has 12 weeks from the date of the accident to use the pre-approved service benefits.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about physiotherapy ICBC claims in Surrey, speak to our team.
ICBC Claim Change: Effective April 1, 2019, patients involved in an MVA will no longer have to pay a surcharge to access Physiotherapy at our office! We can bill the full fee directly to ICBC with a valid claim number. To learn more about physiotherapy ICBC claims in Surrey, check out our website.